Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017-2018. Indian Navy Inviting Applications For Permanent Commission Musician Officers . All The Eligible Graduates Can Apply on or Before 23rd March 2014.
- The candidate should be in possession of Grade-5 certificate or above for Piano, from any of the recognised board such as Trinity College of London, associated board of Royal School of Music or London College of Music or Bangalore Conservatory of Music.
- The candidate must have the ability to play a Brass instrument such as Trumpet/ Comet, Horn, Euphonium, Baritone or a woodwind instrument such as Western Fluet. Clarinet. Oboe or any Bow string instrument such as Violin Viola Cello. A fundamental knowledge of the Pianoforte is mandatory for all candidates.
The candidate must possess one of the following diplomas/equivalents:-
- Candidates submitting proof of experience in teaching music at a registered Msic Academy / Institution will be preferred.
Height and Weight:
- Minimum height 157 cms with correlated weight.
- 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6,6/12 with glass. Candidate should not be colour/night blind.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary interview at New Delhi. No rail fare or allowance will be admissible to candidates attending Preliminary interview at New Delhi. Candidates qualifying the Preliminary interview will be detailed for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore followed by medical examination at nearest Service Hospital.
- SSB interview will be scheduled between March to April 2014.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage 11 tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as perall India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates should be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for
type of commission.
How To Apply:
Candidates must apply on plain A4 size paper (typed or hand-written) in the prescribed format. The form must be completed in all respects(along with passport size photograph, photo-copies of mark sheets & Community Certificates & other Testimonials) and forwarded so as to reach
"DIRECTORATE OF MUSIC,
NEAR US CLUB,
MUMBAi - 400005"
by Normal post on or before 23/03/2014.
For More Details: Click Here