Aricent Walkin Drive For Fresher and Exp Candidates as a network Support in Gurgaon on 24th May 2014 | Aricent Walkin Drive.
Company Name: Aricent
Qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, BSc, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Role: Network Support
Walk-in Date: 24th May 2014
Walk-in Time: 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Plot 17, Sector 18,
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Knowledge on networking
- CCNA Trained /Certified would be an advantage
- Fairly conversant with Networking Fundamentals viz:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
Certifications: CCNA would be Preferred.
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- for 12 months during training period of 12 months
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer.
- Candidates should be 2013 & 2014 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible (candidates awaiting their final semester/year results are also not eligible).
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process as per the above mentioned schedule
Terms and Conditions:
Candidates will be expected to make their own arrangements for travel and accommodation
Aricent is the world"s leading engineering, services and software company. We specialize in inventing, developing and maintaining our clients" most ambitious initiatives in the communications domain. Combining more than 20 years of communications expertise with a force of more than 10,000 dedicated software engineers, Aricent is the only company in the world that offers the scale, experience and proven technologies necessary to deliver for a growing list of global companies, bringing the next generation of breakthrough, connected products to market. Based in San Francisco, frog, the global leader in innovation and design, is part of Aricent. The company"s key investors are Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. and Sequoia Capital.