Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Walkin Drive For Fresher Candidates as a Associate/Senior Associate in Gurgaon on 30th May, 2nd June 2014 | Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Walkin Drive.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
Qualification: B.Com, BA, BBM, MBA, MMS, BE, B.Tech(2013, 2014 pass outs)
Job Role: Associate/Senior Associate(NonTechnical)
Walk-in Date: 30th May and 2nd June 2014
Walk-in Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Tata Consultancy Services
Tower A, 3rd Floor,Building No. 6,
W Block, DLF Phase III,
Gurgaon - 122 002,Haryana.
- B.com / BA Graduates 2013 pass outs / 2014 final year appeared.
- ( fulltime MBA / MMS / BE / B.Tech candidates are not eligible.)
- B.Com/B.A. Graduates who are willing to work in voice process.
- Qualification: BA/ BBM / B.Com / BBM ONLY.(MBA / MMS / BE / Btech are not eligible)
- Candidates with gaps in education of more than 2 years are requested not to apply
- Minimum 15yrs of full time education is must (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Candidates should be willing to work in Night/ Rotational Shifts
- Candidates attended the interviews in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply again.
- Interested candidates may walk-in with copy of the CV and a Photograph at the given venue.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
1. Generic Aptitude Test based on English Grammar and Simple Mathematical Calculations &
2. Face to Face Interview.
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd:
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 238,500 of the world's best-trained consultants in 42 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $10.17 billion for year ended March 31, 2012 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.