HCL Walkin Drive For Fresher and Experienced Candidates as a Senior Analyst in Chennai on 21st May 2014 | HCL Walkin Drive.
Company Name: HCL
Qualification: ICWAI Inter Freshers
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Job Role: Senior Analyst
Walk-in Date: 21st May 2014
Walk-in Time: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
No of Openings: 10 Openings
HCL Technologies Limited, Business Services
Navins Wss Towers First Floor
107& 108, Harris Road, (erstwhile Chitra Talkies),
Langs Garden Road, Mount Road, Chennai - 600 002.
- Maintains and utilizes financial models to generate analysis results.
- Conducts ad hoc analyses and special studies to support management decision making.
- Prepares reports and presentation packages.
- Collects data from various sources and conducts a wide range of accounting and financial analyses which may include variance analysis, forecasts, budgeting, cost control and accounting transactions.
- Reconcile accounts and process invoice and expense transactions.
- Develop and update various financial models to generate analyses.
- Collects information and analytical needs from management to determine analysis approach.
- Understands the key business drivers
- Generating or preparing regulatory and management reports.
- Reconciles various accounts.
- Processes journal entries and performs other data input to databases.
- Conducts ad hoc research and analysis.
- Perform other tasks, such as paying bills, setting up accounts, etc.
- Participates in the budget preparation process.
- Prepares semi-complex schedules and reconciliations.
- Conducts ad hoc research and some in depth variance analyses.
- May perform accounting functions, requiring specialized knowledge, e.g., real estate, trust, etc.
- Produce or supervise the production of consolidated financial reporting.
- Works with business unit management or Controllers to develop budgets and forecasts, interpret results, and conduct variance analyses.
- Conducts research to understand or reconcile results.
- Performs complex accounting functions, e.g., cost accounting, M & A accounting, etc.
- Perform complex accounting and financial functions, e.g., cost accounting, budgeting, transactions, etc
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL"s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing demand for quality Healthcare in India.