HP Recruitment Drive For Fresher and Experienced Candidates as a Graduate Development Program in Bangalore on May 2014 | HP Recruitment Drive.
Company Name: HP
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Job Role: Graduate Development Program
- Candidate should be proficient in software development life cycle, java programming knowledge, Database concepts, SQL programming.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we're making progress.We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths. We have the people, the plan, and the foundation in place to help us succeed on the next phase of the journey.”