TCS Walkin Drive For Fresher and Exp Candidates as a Associate/Senior Associate(Back Office) in Mumbai on 22nd, 23rd May 2014 | TCS Walkin Drive.
Company Name: TCS
Qualification: B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA, BBI, BBF(2013, 2014)
Experience: 0 - 3 Months
Job Role: Associate/Senior Associate(Back Office)
Walk-in Date: 22nd, 23rd May 2014
Walk-in Time: 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Tata Consultancy Services
Godrej & boyce complex,
Gate no 4, plant 12, LBS marg,
Landmark: Petrol pump near gate no 4.
- Qualification: Bcom, BA, BBM, BBA, BBI & BBF 2013 pass outs & FINAL YEAR 2014 APPEARED only.
- ( BE/ BTECH/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ BSC / BMS / MSc/ MA /M.Com are requested NOT to apply)
- Candidates with gaps in education of more than 2 years are requested not eligible.
- Minimum 15yrs of full time education is must (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence are requested not to apply.
- Candidates should be willing to work in Night/ Rotational Shifts
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
- Candidates attended the interview in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- Only Mumbai candidates can walk-in for the interview.
- Good Communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Good Analytical skills.
Central line:- CST to Dombivali.
Western line:- Churchgate to Borivali.
Harbour line:- CST to Nerul.
Interview Rounds :
1. Generic Aptitude Test based on English Grammar
2. Simple Mathematical Calculations
3. Face to Face Interview.
Documents to Carry:
1. 2 copies of CV.
2. 2 Photos.
It is mandatory to write "Urvish Patel HR " as reference on cv
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd:
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 238,500 of the world's best-trained consultants in 42 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $10.17 billion for year ended March 31, 2012 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.