Wrench Solutions Off-Campus Drive For Fresher and Experienced as a Dot Net Developer, Functional Analyst in Cochin(Ernakulam) on 25th May 2014| wrench solutions Off-Campus Drive.
Company Name: Wrench Solutions
Qualification: MCA, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma, M.Sc, BCA
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Job Role: Dot Net Developer, Functional Analyst
Off-Campus Date: 25th May 2014
De Paul Institute Technology,
Angamaly,Near TELK Bus Stop,
Role 1: Dot Net Developer –(Software Engineer):
- 2013 / 2012 / 2011 Batch MCA, B tech, Diploma or MSc/BSc/ Computer Science , BCA (with experience in Programming) with proficiency in C# .Net
- Experience 0 to 1 Year
- 60% or above in Xth, XIIth and Degree
- Technical Knowledge: C#, .net
- Good written and spoken communication (English)
- Preferably male candidates
Salary: The Stipend during training will be 10 K ( 3months) the salary will be 2 Lakhs per annum.
Role 2: Functional Analyst:
- 2013 / 2012 / 2011 BTech candidates
- BTech Mechanical / Civil / ECE / EEE / AE / EI / IC candidates only
- 60% or above in BTech
- Male candidates only. Female candidates are not eligible
- Good written and spoken communication (English)
- Outside kerala college students are also eligible
- To make the customer happy/satisfied with your support.
- Should work in shifts.
- To provide functional support; answering support queries via phone, email and online meeting and chat.
- To understand site specific requirements from sites which are handed over to support. Create RS for such requirements and manage release of necessary builds.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls on the call logging system.
- To document (keep log) all the work done with a unique number (SCRN)
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principle and service level agreements.
- Respond to issue from clients and help them by resolving the issues within SLA.
- Provide necessary training and advice to the customers.
- Travel to different sited to support
- To simulate technical as well as functional bugs and provide solutions by planning service packs (within SLA) with help from the technical coordinators.
- Daily reports to reporting officer.
- To create requirement specification if needed.
- Ensure highest quality of the software
Salary: 1,92000 LPA
- Aptitude Test / GD on 25th May
- Technical / HR interview 26rd or 27th May
Confirmation / Hall Ticket:
- SHREDS [Login / Confirm Test] for confirmation.
- Confirmation open. Confirmation will close as soon as desired number is reached.
- Confirm only if you are eligible and 100% sure to attend the test.
- Hall Tickets will be available in SHREDS [ Login / Hallticket ]
- Candidates who confirm and do not report for the test will not get future services from SHREDS
Outstation candidates are advised to check www.shredskerala.org before proceeding to test venue as a precaution against unexpected exigencies.
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue:
2.Two copies of RESUME,
3.Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists,
4.Three copies of passport size photographs,
5.Examination fees to be paid to SHREDS,
6.College ID/Any other Photo ID.
About Wrench Solutions:
WRENCH™ is a global provider of information technology solutions to engineering and construction companies. Our solutions help companies control costs, improve time-to-delivery, and grow business.
By adopting our solution companies are able to drastically reduce project management costs (by 40-60%) and deliver projects more profitably (chance of overrun drops to less than 10%). They are able to work confidently with partners, consultants, and vendors anywhere in the world. The advantage of having a foolproof backend system also helps win contracts in new or unfamiliar markets.
A WRENCH™ solution is fully self-contained but can integrate with most corporate, ERP, EDMS, and project management software, allowing customers to see remarkable benefits in a very short time and without needing to purchase extra manpower or infrastructure.
Our solutions are being used by more than 200 organisations including some of the world's biggest e/c brands, and on over a thousand projects to date, in the US, Europe, Canada, Asia pacific, Middle East, India, and China.
WRENCH™ has wholly owned subsidiaries in UK, USA, Canada, UAE, Australia and Singapore
WRENCH™ Solution started with provided solutions to the manufacturing industry such as Aerospace & Defense, Machine building, Autocomponent and Heavy engineering industry. Based on the business process knowledge gained from the manufacturing industry the company developed a customized solution to address the challenges of the Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) industry.
WRENCH™ Solutions has been recognized for its innovative product and technological savvy and is funded by the Technology Development Board, a board under the Department of the Science and Technology, Govt of India