Xerox Services Walkin Drive For Fresher and Exp Candidates as a Associate in Noida from 2nd June to 5th June 2014 | Xerox Services Walkin Drive.
Company Name: Xerox Services
Qualification: BCA, BBA, BA, BSc, B.Com, MBA
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Job Role: Associate
Walk-in Date: 2nd June to 5th June 2014
Walk-in Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Affiliated Computer Services of India Pvt. Ltd, A Xerox Company
1st Floor Tower A&B , Knowledge Boulevard,
Plot 8 , Block-A , Sector 62 ,
Noida , India.
Contact Person: Divya Visen
- Must be a grauate -BCA,BBA /BA/ BSc/B.Com/MBA (through Correspondence only)
- Should be ready to work in Night Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
NOT ELIGIBLE - BTech, MTech, BE, MCA, MBA (Regular course)
- May perform one or more of the following:
- Responsible for ongoing delivery of services with quality.
- Update documentation of SOP and operating instructions.
- Responsible for peer review of transactions.
- Updating of process task sheet/documentation for his/her own tasks.
- Assist new people in understanding the process/tools.
- All other tasks as assigned.
1. 1st Round - Written Test (General Aptitude test)
2. 2nd Round - F2F interview with Panel
3. Final Round - F2F with Manager.
ACS, a Xerox company, is a global leader in business process and information technology services. Our clients tell us that we are responsive, flexible, reliable, and that we do whatever it takes with honesty and integrity to get the job done right. That hard-working culture has been fundamental to our success since our founding in 1988. Putting the client first has allowed ACS to become the pacesetter in business process and information technology services - spanning the globe, pioneering new products, acquiring capabilities, and reaching millions of people with better operating solutions. We bring innovative offerings for Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Transaction Processing, and Customer Care to our clients in Government, Communications, Manufacturing, Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Education, and Transportation. This depth of experience and breadth of capabilities delivers a competitive edge to our clients - giving them the flexibility and scalability to align human and capital resources with their business strategy. ACS simply manages our client"s' operations - no matter what platform or process - with a global infrastructure and workforce, experienced field administration, and proprietary technologies, processes, and procedures that assure reliability, cost savings, improved performance, business continuity, security, and practical innovation. Expertise and action are what you"d expect from the world's most capable operations.