Note: Candidates already applied for the posts in the month of March 14 need not to apply again.
|Entry (Branch/Cadre)||Age Limit|
|Technical (General Service) Branch ('E' & 'L')||19 and Half to 25 years Male|
|Submarine Specialisation||19 and Half to 25 years Male|
|Executive (GS)/Hydro Cadre||19 and Half to 25 years Male|
|Naval Architect||19 and Half to 25 years Male/Female|
Born Between: 02 Jan 1990 to 01 Jul 1995.
Educational Qualifications: Completed BE/B.Tech Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognised university in one of the following specified streams:-
Technical Branch (General Service):
Executive & Naval Architect:
1. Height and Weight -> Minimum height for male -157 cms with correlated weight.
2. Eye Sight:
- The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Degree Course. The candidate possesses higher qualification with better percentage, his higher qualification will be considered for cut off. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Jul - Oct 2014.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stagll tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this entry.
How To Apply: Eligible Candidates are required to Apply Online (e-application) from 31/05/2014 to 12/06/2014.
Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Chankya Puri PO, New Delhi - 110 021 along with the required documents:- Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years attested by gazetted officer. A superscription is to be made on envelope : ONLINE APPLICATION NO._____ APPLICATION FOR SSC X(GS)/HYDRO CADRE/TECHNICAL BRANCH (E/L/SM)/ NAVAL ARCHITECT - DEC 2014 COURSE Qualification_____ Percentage_____ %.NCC 'C' Yes/No. The last date for reciept of hard copoy of applicaiton is 22/06/2014.
For More Details: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here