ADP Private Ltd Walkin Drive For Fresher B.Com,BBA,BBM, BCA, B.Sc,BA(2014 Batch Only) Candidates as a Technical Support Engineer(Voice) in Hyderabad on 16th June 2014 | ADP Private Ltd Walkin Drive.
Company Name: ADP Private Ltd
Qualification: B.Com, BCA, B.Sc(2014 Batch Only)
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer(Voice)
Walkin Date: 16th June 2014
Walkin Time: 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
ADP Private Limited
6-3-1091/C/1, Fortune 9,
Diagonally Opp: Yashoda Hospital,
Raj Bhavan Road,
- EXCLUSIVE WALK-IN for Freshers B.Sc (Computers & IT), B.Com (Computers) & BCA Graduates (2014 Batch Only) for RIM ASD - Voice Technical Support - Hyderabad.
- Fresh B.Sc (Computers & IT), B.Com (Computers) & BCA Graduates (2014 batch only) with 60% plus marks throughout the academics
- Knowledge/troubleshooting of PCs, VPN, Peripheral devices concepts is desirable
- Ready to work in Voice technical support
- A good team player
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work in different time zones (24/7)
- Open for night shifts
The following candidates need not apply:
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / MBA / ME / M.Tech / MCM
- Candidates with less than 1 year in the current company
- Candidates who have worked with 3 or more companies and possess only 2 years experience
- Candidates who have applied in the last 6 months
About ADP Private Ltd:
ADP Private Ltd. is a 100 % fully owned subsidiary of ADP Inc. (Automatic Data Processing Inc.) and provides Information Technology and I.T. Enabled Services to ADP business divisions worldwide. Established in 1999, ADP Private Ltd. is the largest off-shoring destination of ADP with our 6700 associates providing product development and services support on multiple processes, domains and technologies from its three facilities in Hyderabad and Pune.
Lines of Business
The India operations provide complete range of software development and technical support services as well as solution center services, which involve back-office operations covering both voice and non-voice processes. ADP Private Limited (ADP India) operations can be classified into four areas:
* Product Development (R&D)
* Solution Center Services (BPO)
* Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM)
* Global Security Organization (GSO)
The Product Development team develops the technologies that form the foundation for ADP"s products and services. They also create the most advanced delivery and deployment of innovative business solutions for our clients. At ADP Private Limited (ADP India), the product development team drives the innovation of our products and services with their unique blend of strong technical skills and business acumen. Their work is crucial to our success to be our client"s global strategic partner for their growing portfolio of workforce solutions.
In order to serve ADP"s client base, our products use and deploy technologies that include:
Web Technologies | Client Server Technologies | Mainframe Technologies | Communication Technologies | Enterprise Technologies
Solution Center Services (BPO)
The Solution Center Services team focuses on ownership, administration, and management of business processes for clients. These services are based on measurable performance metrics that are effectively leveraged on our in-depth understanding of business domains as well as strong computing infrastructure. Our services cover diverse sets of domains such as payroll processing, benefits administration, tax and financial services, and pre-employment services.
The service delivery can be broadly classified as:
* Non-Voice Processes: Transaction Processing, Analytics, Data Conversion, Implementation Support etc.
* Voice Processes: Participant Customer Calls and Client Technical Support; Tier 1 & 2 services
Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM)
ADP Private Limited (ADP India) provides Remote Infrastructure Management services to ADP"s business units worldwide. RIM is the latest offshore model in which the IT requirements of an organization - in particular the support functions of infrastructure management and maintenance - are dealt remotely. ADP deploys sophisticated management tools and standardized frameworks for service delivery, end-to-end management, and support of IT infrastructure at remote locations.
Global Security Organization (GSO)
ADP Private Limited (ADP India) through the Global Security Organization provides data security, compliance with industry and government regulations, and maintenance of the integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and operations for ADP, its suppliers, business partners and clients.
About ADP Inc.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and approximately 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world.