Aegon Religare Life Insurance Company Ltd Walkin Drive For Fresher and Experienced B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.com/BA/BBM/BBA/B.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates For Relationship Manager in Mumbai from 30th June to 5th July 2014| Aegon Religare Life Insurance Company Ltd Walkin Drive.
Company Name: Aegis Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Job Role: Relationship Manager
Walkin Date: 30th June to 5th July 2014
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
AEGON Religare Life Insurance Company
Building No. 3, 3rd Floor, Unit No. 1,
Nesco IT Park, Western Express Highway,
Mumbai - 400063
Contact Person: Tejaswee Sawant
- Search, identify & conduct daily sales calls for financial planning sessions with clients
- Acquire customers and generate the targeted amount of premium - Deliver Complete Product Information to Customers
- Monitor & fulfill prospect and customer leads provided by the company for new business or cross sell opportunity
- Cross sell and upsell products to existing customers & build portfolios
- Manage the relationship with customers to ensure persistency & renewals
- Ensure adherence to all sales systems, operational, underwriting, compliance guidelines & ensure accurate data capture
- Ensure the delivery of all S&D and financial KPI defined for the role
- Ensure adhere to the defined sales process, AML & KYC guidelines, code of conduct & rules of the company
- Report and highlight any violation of sales, compliance, HR guidelines to superiors
Eligibility: Gratuates with One Year Experience /MBA's .MBA Freshers also Invited
About AEGON Religare Life Insurance Company:
AEGON, an international provider of life insurance, pensions and asset management, Religare, India’s leading diversified financial services groups and Bennett, Coleman & Company, India’s largest media conglomerate, have come together to launch AEGON Religare Life Insurance Company Limited (ARLI). This venture is dedicated to build a customer-centric business and provide a work environment that fosters excellence and innovation. This joint venture adopts a local approach with the power of global expertise.
ARLI launched its pan-India operations in July, 2008 following a multi-channel distribution strategy with a vision to help people plan their life better. The fulfillment of this vision is based upon having a complete product suite, providing customised advice and enhancing the overall customer experience.
ARLI has launched a suite of products that are focused on providing the customer with the means to meeting their long-term financial goals. At the same time, product development has been founded on the tenet of providing the customer with great value. The Indian Insurance Awards, 2013, honoured ARLI as the ‘E-Business Leader’ under the category of Overall Insurance Industry Awards.