CSS Corp Walkin Drive For Fresher and Experienced Graduate Candidates as a Technical Support Engineers in Chennai on 13th June 2014 | CSS Corp Walkin Drive.
Company Name: CSS Corp
Qualification: Any Graduate / 3 Years Diploma
Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Walkin Date: 13th June 2014
Time: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 P.A
AMBIT IT Park,
Ground Floor, 2nd Main Road,
Ambattur Industrial Estate,
(Land mark: * Diagonally opp to Prince Info Park)
Contact HR Person: DEEPIKA.R (9003246464)
- Basic networking concepts will be added advantage
- Should possess basic understanding of Operating Systems
- Ability to express precisely and with clarity
- Excellent Verbal & Written English Communication skill
- Excellent Listening & Probing skills
- Excellent customer orientation and grasp of customer service
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills, positive, pleasant, respectful and customer focused
- Must have good organizational and prioritizing skills
- Excellent Logical troubleshooting and Problem solving skills
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers to troubleshoot by providing a consultative approach to problem solving.
- Respond to called-in inquiries from clients regarding their products and related services
- Maintain high level adherence and compliance towards policies, process and procedures.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Quality focus, result & goal orientation in a group situation, and commitment to customer delight are a must
- Willing to work in night shifts
- Willing to provide 24/7 support
About CSS Corp:
CSS Corp is a global technology services company supporting enterprise and consumer products, deploying networks and managing IT infrastructure (stand alone, cloud or mobile enabled). We partner with many of the Fortune 1000 companies to help realize their strategic business outcomes and be future-ready. Our expertise and in-depth understanding of the enterprise & consumer tech support space, along with proven pedigree in Remote Infrastructure Management Services (RIMS), helps enhance IT availability and business efficiency, to more than 140 customers worldwide. Our R&D arm, CSS Corp Innovation Labs designs and develops products and IP, creates platforms and solutions to accelerate IT transformation and enable faster go to market for customers.