Dell International Services India Private Limited Walkin Drive For Fresher and Experienced BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, BA, BBA, BBM, BHM Candidates as a US Voice Technical Support in Delhi/NCR on 11 June 2014 | Dell International Services India Private Limited Walkin Drive.
Company Name: Dell International Services India Private Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 - 5 Years
Job Role: US Voice Technical Support
Walkin Date: 11 June 2014
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Dell International Services
Vipul Tech Square, Opposite Central Park, Sector Road
Sector-43, Gurgaon - 122002
Contact person: Shweta Butola
Contact number: 9999965633
- Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat and remote diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting..
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services
- Should be open to work in rotational / night shifts in a 24 by 7 environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills in English.
- Graduate Freshers can apply.
- Minimum Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3)
- Any Undergraduates with at least 12 months of international call center /18 months of domestic call center / 24 months of any other work experience.
Documents to Carry:
updated copy of resume and a recent colored passport sized photograph.
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.