Ernst Young Walkin Drive For Fresher BA, B.Com, BBA, BBM, BCA, B.Sc, MBA Candidates as a Financial Analyst in Bangalore on 27th June 2014| Ernst Young Walkin Drive.
Company Name: Ernst Young
Qualification: BA, B.Com, BBA, BBM, BCA, B.Sc, MBA
Job Role: Financial Analyst
Walkin Date: 27th June 2014
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Global Shared Services
RMZ Infinity | Tower C | 1st Floor |
No-3, Old Madras Road | K R Puram,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560016, India
Contact Person: Shreyas
The Structured Finance Team provides CDO transaction services to many of the largest investment banks and asset managers in the securitization industry (U.S). Core services include Agreed Upon Procedure reports on distribution date including but not limited to recalculating priority of payments to securitized product investors using excel based cash flow model, due diligence and reviewing collateral portfolio composition. The various CDO asset classes the team works on includes but is not limited to Asset Backed Securities, Residential Mortgage Backed Securities, Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities, and Credit Default Swaps.
Responsibilities of an SFT Analyst:
- Ability to learn on the job in a fast paced environment
- Multi task and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Analyze and work on complex Excel Cash Flow and Collateral Models.
- Ability to pay attention to details while maintaining a holistic view on the complete process. This includes ability to read and understand legal documents such as indentures, CDS confirms and translate those into excel models.
- To be able to reverse engineer excel models and trouble shoot problems or issues in the excel models and take corrective actions as required.
- Articulate issues and problems and communicate clearly to the client and onshore senior analysts both verbally and in a written medium.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members as part of the team. Being an effective team player.
- Maintain the integrity amongst the team members.
- Perform ah-hoc research on structured products and other techni cal development requests (for ex. in excel VBA) as required.
- A Bachelors degree and a Masters degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics,
Technology or a related financial field.
- 1 - 2 years of experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have PC proficiency, including MS Excel.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills for report writing, client presentations and interfacing with clients.
- Must be willing to work night shift based on the role hired for.
- Must have effective project management and teamwork skills, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
You will need to have:(Core Competencies):
- MBA in Finance
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Polished verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Quick learner
- Effective Team Player.
About Ernst Young:
Who we are:
(An overview of Ernst & Young, this section should not be modified, local content can be added)
We are in the business of delivering seamless, consistent, high-quality professional services worldwide. We have 130,000 individuals across 140 countries, with an array of talents, who deliver these services daily.
United by the belief that every person, organization and community needs help to achieve their potential, we strive to use our talents to make a real difference to each other, to our clients and to the communities in which we work and live.
Whether your career lies in assurance, tax, transaction, advisory or core business services, you will be joining an organization where you count as an individual and everything you need for professional and personal success is already in place.
Ernst & Young operates from 8 cities* in India (www.ey.com/india) with a work force of over 2400 people, who work towards the firms vision of being the trusted business advisor that contributes most to the success of people and clients. Global Tax Advisory Services, Risk and Business Solutions and Transaction Advisory Services are the core services offered by the firm in India.
Who are our clients:
Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Issuers of Securitization transactions
What our Practice offers you? (Description of relevant Sub Service Line):
Our structured finance transactions practice participates in the global structured finance market and assists in the execution of structured financings from beginning to end.
We serve clients through our extensive experience in the development of securitization and capital access strategies; structuring techniques and asset selection in the ultimate transaction design; cash-flow modeling and other essential services at transaction issuance; and risk assessment and mitigation considerations in the post-closing environment. We can help with:
Transaction support services
Risk mitigation and management
Residual Interest services
Securitization operational reviews
We have one of the industry's largest and most experienced teams, with professionals recruited from top financial institutions and securitization businesses, bringing with them deep product and market knowledge. Our considerable resources allows us to perform, even under the most demanding market conditions
We provide agreed upon procedures services relating to the issuance of :
Residential Mortgage Backed Securitization (RMBS)
Asset Backed Securitization (ABS),
Commercial Mortgage Backed Securitization (CMBS)
Collateralized Debt Obligation (CDO) Securitization including ongoing compliance for CDO Note Valuation Reports
Support audit teams for Reg AB or residual analysis