Aon Hewitt Walkin Drive For Fresher and Exp Candidates as a Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) in Noida from 11th to 14th June 2014 | Aon Hewitt Walkin Drive.
Company Name: Aon Hewitt
Qualification: B.A, B.Com, BBA, BHM, B.Sc
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Job Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Walk-in Date: 11th to 14th June 2014
Walk-in Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Plot 6, Sector-127,
(Near Greater Noida Exp Way)
Contact person: Reena Nagpal/Puneet Rawa
- The Team Member is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate service delivery.
- The Team Member works with the Team and Managers to identify issues, opportunities for improvement and recommends / implements solutions.
- The Team Member should be able to perform rule based transactions with simple calculations.
Education, Knowledge & Experience:
- 0 - 2 years of work experience
- Graduates only need to apply (B.A. / B.Com / BBA / BHM / B.Sc )
- No MCA/ B Tech/ BE/ B Ed, BCA, B. Sc (IT)/No full time MBA
- Working knowledge of computers
- Open to work in 24*5 shifts
- Good Communications Skills
About Aon Hewitt:
Aon Hewitt is a global outsourcing and consulting firm delivering a complete range of human capital management services to companies, including HR and Benefits Outsourcing, HR Strategy and Technology, Health Care, Organizational Change, Retirement & Financial Management and Talent & Reward Strategies.
Aon Hewitt in India operates in the following Areas:-
-Information Systems & Peoplesoft
-Payroll & Workforce Management
Aon Hewitt is the largest pure-play HR consulting firm in the world with a proposed Turnover of 3 Billion US$ for 2006.
Aon Hewitt is listed in NYSE under the ticker symbol HEW.