IBM Walkin Drive For Fresher and Exp Candidates as a Technical Support Associate - Service Desk Delivery (TSC) VOICE PROCESS in Gurgaon, Delhi from 3rd to 7th June 2014 | IBM Walkin Drive.
Company Name: IBM
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, Diploma(12+3)
Experience: 0 - 4 Years
Location: Gurgaon, Delhi
Job Role: Technical Support Associate(VOICE)
Walk-in Date: 3rd to 7th June 2014
Walk-in Time: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
IBM India Private Limited,
Unitech Cyber Park
SEctor - 39
Gurgaon - 122001.
Contact Person: Deepti Panjabi
- Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- The job will require you to handle inbound calls regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery.
- perform problem cause analysis.
- Resolve routine customer problem.
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements.
- has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
- Understanding of operating systems.
- Freshers/ (Experienced up to 4yrs)
- Btech /BE ( except IT and CS stream )
- Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma (12+3) -15 Years education Mandatory.
- Fluency in Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- working in Rotational shifts is a mandate.
- Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in Rotational shifts - including evening and night shifts.
- Shifts will 24x7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
Documents to Carry(Mandate):
- Updated Resume
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter's Card or Driving License or Adhar card) Original
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry. To know more about business units at IBM India, click on the 'About Us' link above.