Oracle Walkin Drive For Fresher Candidates as a Backoffice Operations Engineer in Mumbai on 8th June 2014 | Oracle Walkin Drive.
Company Name: Oracle
Qualification: B.com, BBA, BAF, BBI, BFM, BMS, BBA
Job Role: Freshers
Walk-in Date: 8th June 2014
Walk-in Time: 10:00 AM
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited - (GO) Oracle Park, Mumbai
Off Western Express Highway- Adjacent to Hub Mall
Mumbai - 400 063.
Contact person: Megha Kapil
- ONLY MUMBAI BASED STUDENTS SHOULD COME FOR INTERVIEW
- Walkin Interview for Backoffice Operations on 8th JUNE @ 10 AM - Bcom, BBA, BAF, BBI, BFM, BMS, BBA 2014 & 2013 batch.
Start your career with Oracle Financials into Finance profile.
- You can get along with you any of your friend who have 60% score in 10th & 12th and appeared for any commerce stream exam of 2014 (graduation 60% ,if 2013 passout).
Full Time Bcom / BMS / BBI / BAF / BFM/ BBA (MBA DO NOT APPLY)
Score : 10th, 12th & 2013 batch Graduation 60% score
Experience: 0: Selected students will be trained.
CTC: 1.90 Lakhs PA
Job Location: Mumbai Goregaon East
Involves working in Shifts. No night shift for girls
Documents to Carry:
1. Kindly carry hard copy of your resume
3. one passport size photograph & one Pen.
- Aptitude Test: Only if you clear the Test you will be go through further rounds.
- Personal Interview
- Final HR Round
- 2014 BCOM,BBA,BAF,BMS,BBI,BFMFresher with 0 experience.
- Good-Excellent MS Excel and MS Access skills Needs to be fast with use of PC - lot of repetitive task will be involved
- Excellent Analytical and Quantitative Skills
- Ability to manage time and multi task efficiently
- Team players- Positive approach
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Should have an eye for details
- Should not think of the process as a mechanical job, should be focused to identify redundant and repetitive tasks
- Should be able to work through high volumes of numerical data
- Flexible with shifts.
Oracle Financial Service (formerly known as i-flex) is a world leader in providing IT solutions to the financial services industry, with more than 680 customers in over 120 countries. Its range of products, custom solutions and consulting services enable financial institutions to cut costs, respond rapidly to market needs, enhance customer service levels and mitigate risk.