Syntel Walkin Drive For Fresher and Experienced Candidates as a Finance Executive in Pune From 9th - 13th June 2014 | Syntel Walkin Drive.
Company Name: Syntel
Qualification: B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.B.A, MBA, BMS, M.COM
Experience: 0 - 11 Months
Job Role: Finance Executive
Walk-in Date: 9th to 13th June 2014
Walk-in Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
State Street Syntel Services Pvt Ltd.
S-1 Building, Plot no. B-1,
MIDC Software Park,
Taluka Haveli, Talawade IT Park,
- Walkin Drive at Syntel KPO Pune for Freshers into Finance
- Compensation: Best in the Industry
- Willingness to work in Night Shifts is must.
- B.com, B.Sc (Statistics), BBA, MBA, BMS, MBA, BA-Economics. B.COM , BBA , M.COM, MBA Finance
- Final Year Appeared students can also appear for the interview.
- Interested Candidates may also post their resumes at: email@example.com
- Should have good knowledge in Accounts and Finance.
- Should be able to learn new things.
- Should have interpersonal skills
Note: Candidates who have applied and interviewed in the last 3 months need not apply.
Syntel (Nasdaq: SYNT) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes. Founded in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centers of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry. Syntel is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Parallel to our organizational mission, Syntel employees harness their passion, talent, and innovation to create opportunities for underprivileged children through our corporate social responsibility programme called S’Prayas. Also, regular engagement activities are organized to keep our employees motivated and productive at work.
The Company has been recognized for its excellence and financial growth by many organizations and media outlets, including Forbes, Fortune Magazine, and IAOP. Syntel employed more than 19,000 people worldwide with development centers in Mumbai, Chennai and Pune, headquartered in Troy, Michigan.