HDFC Standard Life Walkin Drive For Fresher and Experienced B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.com/BA/BBM/BBA Candidates as a Sales Manager in Hyderabad from 30th June to 2nd July 2014| HDFC Standard Life Walkin Drive.
Company Name: HDFC Standard Life
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 - 5 Years
Job Role: Sales Manager
Walkin Date: 30th June to 2nd July 2014
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
HDFC Standard Life
3rd Floor,ashoka Raghupaty Chambers,
Land mark: Opp to Shoppers Stop
Contact Person: Shinoy@firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for young, vibrant, energetic, ambitious individuals who are eager to make a career in sales with the countrys best private life insurer HDFC Life.
- If you are interested, walk in at the following venue to kick start your career as a Direct Sales Manager with the Market Leader in the Insurance industry!
- Direct - To achieve the sales targets through direct selling to new customers and ensure the quality of business achieved by complying with the set quality standards.
Required Candidate Profile:
- Age should be 21 - 35 years
- Freshers who are sales aspirants -localites only
- Graduates with minimum 6 months work experience in sales
- Undergraduates with minimum 2 years experience in sales
- Freshers are also welcome
- # Own Vehicle is desirable
Note: Kindly carry a copy of this mail and your updated CV while going for the interview.
- This is a Mass Mail, Kindly ignore if not suitable to you!
About HDFC Std life:
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd. is one of India's leading private life insurance companies, which offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC Ltd.), India's leading housing finance institution and The Standard Life Insurance Company, a leading provider of financial services from the United Kingdom. Both the promoters are well known for their ethical dealings and financial strength and are thus committed to being a long-term player in the life insurance industry.