IBM Off Campus Drive For Fresher BE All Branches Candidates as a Technical Support Engineers at Sri Krishna School of Engineering & Management , Bangalore on June 2014 | IBM Off Campus Drive.
Company Name: IBM
Qualification: BE All Branches(2012, 2013 and 2014 passouts)
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Off Campus Date: 19th June 2014
Time: 9 AM
Sri Krishna School of Engineering & Management,
Seminar hall, #61, Mullur, Sarjapur Road (Near Wipro Corporate Office)
Carmelram Post, Bangalore-560035.
- Freshers - 2012, 2013 and 2014 passout are eligible
- BE - All Branches all walkin to below mentioned address
- Position: Technical Support Engineer
- Salary will be 2.15 LPA
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Should have knowledge in hardware and networking
- Candidate should have knowledge in Operating systems
- Should have knowlege in troubleshooting
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with customers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Should have analytical skills
- Candidate should be able to learn new things
2.Written Technical Aptitude -Analytical / Logical / Reasoning ability – 45 minutes SKSEM Campus Day 1
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry. To know more about business units at IBM India, click on the 'About Us' link above.