IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd Walkin Drive For Freshers and Experience B.A. / B.Com / BBA / BHM /B.Sc/B.Tech/BE/BCA Candidates as a Telecaller in Mumbai From 25th to 27th June 2014| IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd Walkin Drive.
Company Name: IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 - 5 Years
Job Role: Telecaller
Walkin Date: 25th to 27th June 2014
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd
1st Floor, Tradeview,
Kamala City, Gate no-4
P. B. Marg, Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai 400 013, India.
Contact person: Niti HR
- Tele calling to Prospective Candidates for Agency Advisorship, Internal Agency Advisors and Manager Distributions to communicate on the initiatives launched by the Agency channel as well as to keep a standard communication process on a continuous basis.
- Key Accountabilities (List the expected end results or KPIs that the job holder is expected to achieve for this job.)
- Should adhere to the company Policies strictly
- Communicate politely with the Advisors/Managers
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our initiatives and the objectives of specific programs
- Maintain confidentiality and Self Motivated
- Follow company script guidelines appropriately and detailed briefs to conduct calls
- Team player
- Lunch provided by the company
- Kindly mail your resume on email@example.com
About IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd:
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd is a joint-venture of IDBI Bank, India"s premier development and commercial bank, Federal Bank, one of India"s leading private sector banks and Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe. In this venture, IDBI Bank owns 48% equity while Federal Bank and Ageas own 26% equity each. . Having started in March 2008, in just five months of inception, IDBI Federal became one of the fastest growing new insurance companies to garner Rs 100 Cr in premiums. Through a continuous process of innovation in product and service delivery IDBI Federal aims to deliver world-class wealth management, protection and retirement solutions that provide value and convenience to the Indian customer. The company offers its services through a vast nationwide network of 2,186 partner bank branches of IDBI Bank and Federal Bank in addition to a sizeable network of advisors and partners. As on 31st March 2013, the company has issued over 4.99 lakh policies with a sum assured of over Rs. 28,580 Cr.
IDBI Federal today is recognized as a customer-centric brand, with an array of awards to their credit. They have been awarded the PMAA Awards (2009) for best Dealer/Sales force Activity, EFFIE Award (2011) for effective advertising, and conferred with the status of "Master Brand 2012-13" by the CMO Council USA and CMO Asia.