Ingram Micro Inc Recruitment Drive For Fresher and Experienced BE, MBA Candidates as a Management Trainee in Mumbai on June 2014 | Ingram Micro Inc Recruitment Drive.
Company Name: Ingram Micro Inc.
Qualification: BE, MBA
Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Job Role: Management Trainee
- Candidate Should have good communication skills.
- Should be able to learn new things.
- B.E, MBA Graduates only eligible for this position.
- Should have experience in Sales.
- Candidate should have experience in marketing.
- Should have interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to make good contact with customers.
- After a structured Onboarding & Training programme, they will be moved into a Sales or a Product Management role.
About Ingram Micro Inc:
With world headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., Ingram Micro achieved 2008 annual sales of more than $34 billion and was ranked 67 on the 2009 Fortune 500 listing. Ingram Micro was also recognized by Fortune magazine on the 2009 Fortune 500 list as a "most-admired company" in the Wholesalers: Electronics and Office Equipment category.
Since Ingram Micro's inception in 1979, we have connected technology solution providers with vendors worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the IT industry. Our company offers a broad array of solutions and services to more than 170,000 resellers by distributing and marketing hundreds of thousands of technology products from more than 1,500 suppliers. Ingram Micro has local sales offices and/or representatives in 35 countries, with customers in more than 150 countries, and is the only global IT distributor with operations in Asia. Our associates say there's something else to know about Ingram Micro -- it's a great place to work.