JP Morgan Recruitment Drive For Fresher MBA Candidates as a Intern - CRG in Mumbai on June 2014 | JP Morgan Recruitment Drive.
Company Name: JP Morgan
Job Role: Intern - CRG
- Prepare credit risk analysis reports on assigned clients (covering industry, business, financial and credit issues)
- Understand various techniques and methods of credit analysis, accounting treatments, financial adjustments etc.
- Build knowledge on allocated sectors and track sector developments on an on-going basis.
- Develop and maintain open communication channels with corporate bankers
- Track the credit and update bankers on key developments w.r.t their clients or industry
- Excellent academic record
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Deadline orientation; close attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of the company's financial statements, including ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, and basic accounting standards.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Aptitude to learn and develop knowledge on credit analysis techniques, sectors and global economies
- Ability to work proactively & independently as well as in a team environment
- MBA from a top tier school or professional qualification in Accountancy
About JP Morgan:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is one of the oldest, largest and best-known financial institutions in the world. The firm's legacy dates back to 1799 when its earliest predecessor was chartered in New York City.
Our firm is built on the foundation of more than 1200 predecessor institutions. Its major heritage firms — J.P. Morgan, Chase Manhattan, Chemical, Manufacturers Hanover (in New York City) and Bank One, First Chicago, and National Bank of Detroit (in the Midwest) were each closely tied, in their time, to innovations in finance and the growth of the United States and global economies. As JPMorgan Chase & Co does today, these firms also made significant contributions to their local communities.