L&T Finance Ltd Walkin Drive For Fresher and Experienced B.E, B.Tech, BCA, B.com, B.Sc, BBA, MBA, BMS, MBA, BA, B.COM , BBA Candidates as a Recruitment Executive in Mumbai on 19th, 20th June 2014 | L&T Finance Ltd Walkin Drive.
Company Name: L&T Finance Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Job Role: Recruitment Executive(HR)
Walkin Date: 19th, 20th June 2014
Walkin Time: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
L&T Finance Ltd
302 - 3rd Floor
Above Axis Bank & HDFC Bank
Mumbai - 400098.
- The person would be a part of the Central Sourcing Team and will be responsible for sourcing candidates for the various open positions of the company which would be at PAN India level.
- Sourcing strategies
- Candidate database management
- Co-ordination with zonal teams and candidates for interviews
- No of positions closed within the required TAT
- Compliance with recruitment processes and policies
- The incumbent will be on the rolls of a third party consultant.
- Candidates who do not fit the required criteria and who have been interviewed in the last 2 months will not be entertained.
- Any graduate with 6 months to 1 year experience into banking recruitments would be an ideal candidate.
- Candidate will working on third party rolls.
- Salary will be in the range of 10 - 12 thousand monthly gross
About L&T Finance Ltd:
L&T Finance Ltd (LTF) is a wholly owned subsidiary of L&T Finance Holdings Limited. It was incorporated as a Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC) in November 1994. Through LTF, L&T aims to make a string foray in the ever expanding financial services sector.
As a business philosophy, we fund income generating assets/activities while maintaining a clear focus on returns.
L&T Finance offers a spectrum of financial products and services for trade, industry and agriculture. The company's focus segments are corporate products, construction equipment, commercial vehicles and tractors. Despite the turbulence in the financial services markets over the past few years, L&T Finance has adapted well to the changing market dynamics to remain consistently profitable.