Magna Infotech Recruitment Drive For Fresher and Experienced BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech, ME Candidates as a Software Engineer in Hyderabad on June 2014 | Magna Infotech Recruitment Drive.
Company Name: Magna Infotech
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech, ME
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Job Role: Software Engineer
- We are looking candidates who has very good experience in SDLC with HTML 5, Java Script (JS), CSS and SQLServer
- If you are interested, please send me the updated profile with below mentioned details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate should have knowledge in SDLC with HTML 5, Java Script (JS), CSS and SQLServer.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have problem solving ability.
- Candidate should have knowledge in programming.
- Should have interpersonal skills.
- Freshers able to learn new things.
- should be flexible to work in team environment.
- Should have knowledge in core subjects.
Interested candidates send Your resume With Following Details to Below Mail ID :
Reason for Change:
Looking for your immediate response
About Magna Infotech:
Our Managed Services offering offers outcome and not just the resources. Magna takes the responsibility for the end deliverable within defined SLAs. Our teams, working as an extension to your full time employees, are managed by experienced & highly capable Delivery Managers.
Contract to Hire:
If your end objective is to reduce cycle times and lower hiring costs, the Contract to Hire option is one for you. We provide the value add by identifying, screening and offering you with the "Right Fit" resource who over time can become part of your workforce.
Best suited for organizations looking to expand scope of operations into newer geographies or competencies. Magna provides the execution support to build end-to-end customized staffing processes and thereafter transfer control to client.
Train & Deploy:
As the struggle for specificSkill-sets increases, organizations face a continual challenge to build capabilities in specific competencies. The "Train and Hire model" involves the shortlisting of candidates and ensuring that they receive training in the relevant skill before being made available to customers for selection thereby ensuring a greater hire rate for the candidates offered. The training program itself is customized based on the requirement of the client.