Oracle Corporation Recruitment Drive For Fresher and Exp Candidates as a Financial Analyst in Bangalore on June 2014 | Oracle Corporation Walkin Drive.
Company Name: Oracle Corporation
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MS
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Job Role: Financial Analyst
- Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning & forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
- As a member of Oracle*s finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control.
- Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of annual budget. Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Prepares recommendations based on analyzes. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- You may participate in cross functional programs and projects.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets. Typically graduate or equivalent with 0 - 2 year experience.
- Should have basic Consulting knowledge and well versed with Oracle Systems & Tools
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, analytical skills and knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets are required
- Preparation and distribution of Consulting Reports with high quality standards. Ensuring running and preparation of reports are executed using pre-defined formats and within desired Time Frame with error-free and accurate reporting.
- Ensure Own and Management Review is done while publishing the reports. Should also support standardization and automation projects when requested.
- Agree on communication mode with Management in case of any issues or delay with Reporting before communicating it to the customers/stakeholders.
- Be flexible to work beyond the scheduled hours when required.
About Oracle Corporation:
For more than three and a half decades, Oracle has been the leader in database software. And as it has further developed technologies and acquired best-in-class companies over the years, that leadership has expanded to the entire technology stack, from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications and into the cloud.
It all began when Larry Ellison saw an opportunity other companies missed: a description of a working prototype for a relational database. No company had committed to commercializing the technology, but Ellison and co-founders Bob Miner and Ed Oates realized the tremendous business potential of the relational database model. None of them realized at the time that the company they formed would change the face of business computing.
Throughout its history Oracle has proved it can build for the future on the foundation of its innovations and its knowledge of customer challenges and successes analyzed by the best technical and business minds in the world.