Cerner Recruitment Drive For Fresher B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCAMCA/M.Tech Candidates as a Software Engineer in Bangalore on July 2014| Cerner Recruitment Drive.
Company Name: Cerner
Job Role: Software Engineer
- The Software Engineer is assigned to a specific software solution and is responsible for writing code to meet user interface specifications.
- Responsibilities also include defining user needs, providing input to functional design and testing.
- Deliver quality code that meets requirements and specifications on time
- Should be proficient with C++/VC++ and basic OOPS concepts
- Basic COM knowledge
- Candidate who can troubleshoot crashes that are occurring in VC++(MFC and COM) code
- Candidate needs to be proficient using WinDBG, debugging tools and good at troubleshooting/debugging C++ code
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to learn new things
- Should have good problem solving skills
- Should have interpersonal skills.
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Cerner started its India Operations in 2004 and has since become a key component of the overall growth strategy. The India operation in itself is a microcosm of big Cerner, with the activities undertaken encompassing the entire spectrum of what we do to effectively serve our clients. The operation currently has 1400+ associates and is set to grow further as Cerner drives the adoption of technology in healthcare - a sector that is increasingly becoming a crucial part of economies round the globe.
Cerner Corporation, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Cerner”), is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.