Unisys Walkin Drive For Fresher and Experienced PUC/B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.com/BA/BBM/BBA/MBA/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc/ME Candidates as a Service Support Representative-3 (Customer Care Analyst) Semi-Technical Voice Process in Bangalore from 3rd July 2014| Unisys Walkin Drive.
Company Name: Unisys
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Job Role: Service Support Representative
Walkin Date: 3rd July 2014
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Unisys Global Services – India,
Residency Road, (Opp. Bangalore Club)
- Responsible for obtaining the required information from the end users and creating tickets via ticketing tool and assigning it to the resolver groups.
- Log the ticket accurately and identify the right resolver group.
- Follow up with the resolver group to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Works independently or cooperatively as a member of a team under the direction of a team leader or manager.
- Primarily interfaces with clients, service delivery units, immediate management and other team members to ensure the pre-defined SLAs are met.
- Responsible for providing Quality support within the stipulated time frame and provide excellent Customer Service.
May also utilize multiple internal systems for the following activities:
1. Act as liaisons between the end user and the resolver group.
2. Creation of tickets, identify the right resolver group and assign tickets to them.
3. Taking ownership of issues till resolution.
4. Escalating the incident appropriately in case of unresolved Issues
5. Monitoring Status/Progress of the incidents raised
6. Incident Creation/Ownership and assigned to respective work group. Prioritizing the incidents based on the issue
- Experience 0 to 2 Year (handling calls / mails)
- Education PUC & Above
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7).
- Multitasking and coordination skills
- Team Player.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment and able to deliver against a tight timescale.
- Act Independently and be self motivated
- Excellent Problem Solving and Customer Service Skills
- Drive for results
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 23,000 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world. For more information, visit the Unisys India website.