Xerox Services Walkin Drive For Fresher and Experienced BCA/ BBA/ BA/ BSc/ B.Com/ MBA- Only Correspondence(Pass Outs of 2012, 2013, 2014) Candidates as a Associate Backend/Non-Voice Process in Gurgaon from 8th to 10th July 2014| Xerox Services Walkin Drive.
Company Name: Xerox Services
Qualification: BCA/ BBA/ BA/ BSc/ B.Com(2012, 2013, 2014 passouts)
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Job Role: Associate
Walkin Date: 8th to 10th July 2014
Walkin Time: 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Affiliated Computer Services of India Pvt. Ltd, A Xerox Company
1st Floor Tower A&B , Knowledge Boulevard,
Plot 8 , Block-A , Sector 62 , Noida , India
Landmark: IMS college, Sec 62, Noida.
Contact Person: Divya Visen
- Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, scanning, mail sorting or similar activities.
- 0-8months of experience with Good written and oral communication skill.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Flexible working in Evening Shifts.
- Backend/Non-Voice Process
- Proficiency in MS-Office, Internet usage and other web-based applications.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision.
- Ability to detect errors.
Eligibility: Must be a graduate(should be pass out of 2012 or 2013 or 2014)
- Should be ready to work in evening shift
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good analytical skills
NOT ELIGIBLE - BTech, MTech, BE, MCA, MBA (full time course)
1. HR Screening
2. Written Test (General Aptitude test)
Kindly Visit our Website for further details: www.xerox.com
Things to Remember:
1. Please bring 2 copies of updated CV
2. Any of Photo Id Proof(DL/Voter ID etc.)
3. Pen for written aptitude test
ACS, a Xerox company, is a global leader in business process and information technology services. Our clients tell us that we are responsive, flexible, reliable, and that we do whatever it takes with honesty and integrity to get the job done right. That hard-working culture has been fundamental to our success since our founding in 1988. Putting the client first has allowed ACS to become the pacesetter in business process and information technology services - spanning the globe, pioneering new products, acquiring capabilities, and reaching millions of people with better operating solutions. We bring innovative offerings for Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Transaction Processing, and Customer Care to our clients in Government, Communications, Manufacturing, Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Education, and Transportation. This depth of experience and breadth of capabilities delivers a competitive edge to our clients - giving them the flexibility and scalability to align human and capital resources with their business strategy. ACS simply manages our client"s' operations - no matter what platform or process - with a global infrastructure and workforce, experienced field administration, and proprietary technologies, processes, and procedures that assure reliability, cost savings, improved performance, business continuity, security, and practical innovation. Expertise and action are what you"d expect from the world's most capable operations.