Bharath Heavy Electrical Limited Recruitment Drive for "ITI Apprentice" position. All ITI Freshers are eligible for this position. There are 670 vacancies available for this post. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the given below link before it expires.
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice|
|Available Posts||670 vacancies|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Candidates should possess minimum 10th class, ITI in relevant trade from NCVT with first class and with one year work experience.
- Electrician: 140 posts
- Fitter: 196 posts
- Machinist Composite: 93 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 98 posts
- Turner: 48 posts
- Computer (COPA/ PASAA): 33 posts
- Draftsman (Mechanic): 14 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 12 posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 15 posts
- Machinist Grinder: 10 posts
- Mason: 05 posts
- Painter (General): 06 posts
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through below link latest by 5th January 2015.
Click Here for Notification and More details
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India's largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.