Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India invited Notification for recruitment to the post of Agriculture Commissioner. The Eligible candidates for this post can apply through specified format within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Candidates should send their required filled applications and documents within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Agriculture Commissioner: 01 Post
- Candidates should have Degree m Agriculture followed by Post Graduate Degree in y branch o Agricultural Science from a Recognized University or equivalent, Eighteen years experience in the field of Agricultural Development or Extension or Research.
- Officers of the Central/State Governments o Union Territories or Recognized Research Institutions or Agricultural Universities or Indian Council of Agricultural Research possessing the following educational qualification and experience are eligible.
Age limit: Below 56 years
- HAG scale (Rs 67000-79000/-) (pre revised Rs. 22400-525-24500/-)
Candidates interested who fulfill the eligibility criteria can send their applications duly filled and attached with essential documents to the Under Secretary (Pers. II), Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 37, F Wing, Ground Floor, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110114 within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Click Here for more details and Advertisement.