Cisco Hiring Freshers 2015 for Associate Systems Engineer position through online for Bangalore Location. Cisco recruitment drive 2015 for 2014 and 2013 pass outs of BE,BTech Graduates and MCA.
Interested candidates can apply online. The link to apply online is provided below.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Jose, California, that designs, manufactures, and sells networking equipment.The stock was added to the Dow Jones Industrial Average on June 8, 2009, and is also included in the S&P 500 Index, the Russell 1000 Index, NASDAQ-100 Index and the Russell 1000 Growth Stock Index.
Cisco products, most notably IP phones and Telepresence, are frequently sighted in movies and TV series. The company itself and its history was featured in the documentary film Something Ventured which premiered in 2011.
Cisco was a 2002–03 recipient of the Ron Brown Award, a U.S. presidential honor to recognize companies "for the exemplary quality of their relationships with employees and communities". Cisco commonly stays on top of Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for", with position No. 20 in 2011.
Cisco Career Certifications :
Cisco Systems also sponsors a line of IT Professional certifications for Cisco products.There are five levels of certification: Entry (CCENT), Associate (CCNA / CCDA), Professional (CCNP / CCDP), Expert (CCIE / CCDE), and recently Architect, as well as eight different paths, Routing & Switching, Design, Network Security, Service Provider, Service Provider Operations, Storage Networking, Voice, Datacenter and Wireless.
A number of specialist technician, sales and datacenter certifications are also available.
Cisco also provides training for these certifications via a portal called the Cisco Networking Academy. Qualifying schools can become members of the Cisco Networking Academy and then provide CCNA level or other level courses. Cisco Academy Instructors must be CCNA certified to be a CCAI certified instructor.
Cisco often finds itself involved with technical education. With over 10,000 partnerships in over 65 countries Cisco Academy program operates in many exotic locations. For example, in March 2013, Cisco announced its interest in Myanmar by investing in two Cisco Networking Academies in Yangon and Mandalay and a channel partner network.
Position:Associate Systems Engineer
Level of Experience:
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, education, and entertainment, to the public sector, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco!
A successful Associate Systems Engineer (ASE) will expand their networking knowledge and be trained to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals to provide technical solutions for our customers.
Learn from top Cisco experts in a unique setting among your peers. The Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides 12 months of on-the-job training that will prepare you for a successful engineering career at Cisco. Gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career aspirations.
For the first three months of the program, you’ll undergo courses focusing on the latest technology advancements, including Cisco architectures, solutions, products, and competitors. Over the next nine months, you’ll advance into an engineering role as part of your On-The-Job-Experience within the Cisco Global Virtual Engineering Team, actively involved in sales opportunities as well as shadowing technology professionals while continuing certification studies and virtual learning.
Global Virtual Engineering is a multilevel technical pre sales organization, which provides systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees in a global virtual networked environment. Upon graduation from the program, you’ll be promoted into a Virtual Systems Engineering role within Cisco, where you can continue to grow your career.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree (minimum bachelor of science or bachelor of arts degree)
• Graduated from an accredited university within 27 months prior to program start date
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or equivalent in your academic program
• Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required and an emphasis on Software Design practices preferred
• Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems
• Technical support, presales support, installation, or sales experience in the technology industry preferred
• Application Centric Skills are preferred
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
• Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
Relocation Requirements & Three-Year Program Progression:
• Year 1: Must be willing to relocate to a Cisco Sales Associates Program training hub in Bangalore for the 12 months of the program. Cisco will provide relocation assistance.
• Year 2: You will transition to a Virtual Systems Engineering role in Global Virtual Engineering. You must stay at the Cisco Sales Associates Program hub location for 12 months.
• Year 3: You will apply to open Systems Engineering positions within the company.
Program start date: January 26, 2015 or July 27, 2015 (depending on country)
Locations of work:
How much Salary Cisco Offers:
Best In Industry
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply on the below link
Cisco Job apply Link