HSBC hiring for "Card Sales Associate" for Any degree Graduates. HSBC Recruitment Drive for Freshers. This Drive is for Asia Pacific-India-Delhi-Gurgoan location. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through below provided link on or before 13th Jan 2015.
|Job Role||Card Sales Associate|
|Last Date||13th Jan 2015|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Candidate should possess any degree from a well reputed university.
- Candidates should have Good communication and Analytical skills
- Candidates should have good marketing skills.
- Responsible for achieving sales and revenue targets and implementing distribution strategy, the team drives the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences
- The current opportunity is responsible for the ongoing sales and promotion of Credit Cards and Cross sell products.
- The incumbent will be responsible for increasing the Cards portfolio by sourcing new business contacts through focused onsite marketing activities, internal referrals, and leads
- Ensure quality in acquired portfolio and Ensure a superior customer experience.
Apply Mode: Online
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through below provided link on or before 13th January 2015
Click Here to apply Online and to get more details
The HongKong and Shanghai Banking Corporation was founded by Scotsman Sir Thomas Sutherland in the then British colony of HongKong on 3 March 1865. HSBC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's second largest bank. It was founded in London in 1991 by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company.
The origins of the bank lie in Hong Kong and Shanghai, where branches were first opened in 1865. The HSBC name is derived from the initials of the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation. As such, the company refers to both the United Kingdom and Hong Kong as its "home markets".