Infosys Pool Campus Recruitment Drive For Freshers in February 2015. VTU Centralized Placement Cell Organizes Campus Recruitment drive for 2015 Batch. Infosys pool campus in multiple locations. All Diploma,B.E and M.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply this position. The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online and walk-n directly to the given dates to appropriate locations.
|Interview Location||Across Karnataka|
|Interview Dates||3rd & 4th Week of Feb'2105|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- B.Tech/M.Tech students Computer Science/Information Technology/ Information Science/Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics only.
- The academic eligibility criteria would be 65% through out the academic career.
- 70% in Diploma (incase a candidate has done both XII and Diploma, best of the two will be considered)
- 70% aggregate till 7th Semester with no active backlog in B.E
- 70% aggregate till 3rd Semester with no active backlog in M.Tech
- The percentages should be calculated till 2 decimal places & should not be rounded off (students 64.99% in X/XII and/or 69.99% in Diploma/B.E/MTech are not eligible)
- THAT INSTITUTES AFFILIATED TO VTU ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED
- THE STUDENTS OF INSTITUTES WHICH WERE CONSIDERED FOR CAMPUS HIRING OF 2015 BATCH WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCESS.
- Eligible students are requested to contact their respective placement officer for necessary “students’ instructions” and “step by step students guide” to fill the application.
- Students need to adhere to the time line for registration.
- Please note: The processes are system driven, hence any changes or additions post the cutoff date shall not be entertained.
Click Here for more details.
Infosys Ltd is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. Infosys is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. Infosys is the third-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 31 March 2014, its market capitalisation was INR 188,510 crores ($31.11 billion), making it India's fifth largest publicly traded company.