Marvell Technology hiring "Associate Software Engineer" in January 2015. This position is applicable for all B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Graduates. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through below provided link before it expires.
|Company Name||Marvell Technologies|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Bachelors of Technology OR BS/B.E or MS/ME/M.Tech in Computer Sc./Computer Engg or equivalent.
- Experience with C programming and debugging is required
- Should have Knowledge of WiFi is preferred
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and socket programming is preferred
- Experience with SDIO/USB/PCIe bus interface is preferred
- Should have good Communication and Analytical skills.
- Design, implement and debug firmware for WiFi chipset with USB, SDIO and PCIe interface on Marvell reference platforms
- Write design specification and API document
- Optimize power consumption and throughput performance
- Integrate WiFi solution to embedded Windows platform
- Debug on customer platform for WiFi onsite as needed
Apply Mode: Online
Click Here to apply Online and for more details.
Marvell Technology Group, Limited, is a producer of storage, communications and consumer semiconductor products. The company was founded in 1995 and has approximately 7,000 employees. The operating headquarters of Marvell's U.S. is located in Santa Clara, California, and the company operates design centers in places including Canada, Europe, Israel, India, Singapore and China.
Marvell is a fabulous semiconductor company and ships more than one billion integrated circuits per year. Marvell's market segments include high volume storage, mobile and wireless, networking, consumer, and digital entertainment.