Mercedes-Benz Hiring Freshers 2015 for Intern position through online across India. Mercedes-Benz recruitment drive 2015 for 2014 and 2013 pass outs of BE,BTech Graduates and MCA. Interested candidates can apply online. The link to apply online is provided below.About Mercedes-Benz:
Mercedes-Benz is a German car producer, a multinational division of the German maker Daimler AG. The brand is utilized for extravagance autos, transports, mentors, and trucks. The home office of Mercedes-Benz is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
The name initially showed up in 1926 under Daimler-Benz yet follows its starting points to Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft's 1901 Mercedes and to Karl Benz's 1886 Benz Patent Motorwagen, which is broadly viewed as the first gas fueled auto. Mercedes-Benz's trademark is "Das Beste oder nichts" (English: "The best or nothing"). Mercedes-Benz is a piece of the "German Big 3" extravagance automakers, alongside Audi and BMW, which are the smash hit extravagance automakers on the planet
- Involve in design & implementation activities of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) & Security Operations (SOC) of Daimler’s Cyber Security Center Project.
- Understand the Internet Security Environment. Define Taxonomy of Vulnerabilities, Exploits, Attacks and Responses.
- Develop custom SIEM use cases, in collaboration with various IT teams within Daimler
- Perform post-mortem analysis on traffic flows in accordance with current and emerging threat and attack vectors to identify and/or confirm malicious activity or compromise.
- Perform forensic investigation on critical security incidents, find RCA and provide recommendations
BE/ B. Tech. (Computer Science, Information Systems and Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecom, Electronics and Instrumentation) and MCA 2103 and 2014 pass outs.
Good Programming foundation, Knowledge in Java, Python, Understanding of Networking and Security, Excellent Communication Skills.
- Must be a computer science / ECE / IT student unless exceptionally interested in security
- Good academic / mathematical background ( students should have scored 70% marks throughout his/her academics from 10th Std to higher degree)
- Good programming background
- Interest in Hacking / Cybersecurity
- Willingness to Learn and Deliver
- Interest in Cars / Automotive
- Good Communication Skills
- Very proactive in nature and take-up new initiatives to improve the SIEM service
- Flexible to work independently, also as a team player and motivated to take ownership at various levels
Locations of work:
Best in industry
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply on the below link
Mercedes-Benz apply Link