National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment 2015 for 1000 Assistant Posts across India.Online application are invited for the posts of Assistant.Eligible candidates can apply online from 12-01-2015 to 31-01-2015. Other details like age, educational qualifications, selection & application process are given below
About National Insurance Company Limited (NICL):
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) is a fully central government owned general insurance company based in India. The company headquartered at Kolkata was established in 1906 and nationalised in 1972.
NICL has a range of coverage policies targeting different sectors:
Personal Insurance policies include medical insurance, accident, property and auto insurance coverage
Rural Insurance policies provide protection against natural and climatic disasters for agriculture and rural businesses
Industrial Insurance policies provide coverage for project, construction, contracts, fire, equipment loss, theft, etc.
Commercial Insurance policies provide protection against loss and damage of property during transportation, transactions, etc.
NICL Vacancy details :
Total No. of Posts: 1000
Name of the Posts: Assistants
Name of the State & Union Territory Wise Vacancies:
1. Andaman & Nicobar (Port Blair): 04 Posts
2. Andhra Pradesh: 35 Posts
3. Arunachal Pradesh: 03 Posts
4. Assam: 45 Posts
5. Bihar: 35 Posts
6. Chandigarh: 08 Posts
7. Chhattisgarh: 15 Posts
8. Delhi: 78 Posts
9. Goa: 08 Posts
10. Gujarat: 45 Posts
11. Haryana: 22 Posts
12. Himachal Pradesh: 25 Posts
13. Jammu & Kashmir: 18 Posts
14. Jharkhand: 16 Posts
15. Karnataka: 65 Posts
16. Kerala: 50 Posts
17. Madhya Pradesh: 45 Posts
18. Maharashtra: 80 Posts
19. Manipur: 03 Posts
20. Meghalaya: 03 Posts
21. Mizoram: 03 Posts
22. Nagaland: 03 Posts
23. Odisha: 37 Posts
24. Puducherry: 05 Posts
25. Punjab: 40 Posts
26. Rajasthan: 60 Posts
27. Sikkim: 03 Posts
28. Tamil Nadu: 60 Posts
29. Telangana: 30 Posts
30. Tripura: 04 Posts
31. Uttar Pradesh: 50 Posts
32. Uttarakhand: 30 Posts
33. West Bengal: 72 Posts
Eligible Criteria for NICL Recruitment 2015 for Assistants Post:
Candidates age should be minimum 18 & maximum 28 years as on 30-11-2014. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Candidates should have Graduation from a recognized University or Pass in H.Sc/ equivalent (XII pass) with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ ST and PWD) and Knowledge of Regional Language.
Candidates will be selected based on online examination and interview.
Candidates should have to pay the fee of Rs. 500/- (application fee including intimation charges) for all candidates other than SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SER & Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SER through online mode only by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Paycash etc.
How to Apply for NICL Recruitment 2015:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” from 12-01-2015 to 31-01-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online for NICL recruitment 2015:
1. Before applying online, candidate should have scan the photograph & signature.
2. Candidate should have valid email ID.
3. Log on to “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” and select “Recruitment” link.
4. Select appropriate advertisement link & click on the “Click here for New Registration”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
6. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
7. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
8. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment & Click on “Submit” Button.
9. Take print out of finally submitted application form for future use.
Important Dates for NICL Recruitment 2015:
Publication of Advertisement in Employment News: First Week of January 2015.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-01-2015.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-01-2015.
Payment of Application fees: 12-01-2015 to 31-01-2015.
Date of Online Examination: Various dates in April 2015.
Download of the call letter for examination: Within 10 days prior to the date of examination.
Click here to apply online for NICL recruitment 2015