Oracle recruitment drive 2015 for 2014 pass outs of BE,BTech Graduates and MCA. Interested candidates can apply online. The link to apply online is provided below.
The Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Larry Ellison, a co-founder of Oracle, had served as Oracle's CEO throughout its history. On September 18, 2014, it was announced that he would be stepping down (with Mark Hurd and Safra Catz to become co-CEOs). Ellison will become executive chairman and CTO. He also served as the Chairman of the Board until his replacement by Jeffrey O. Henley in 2004. On August 22, 2008, the Associated Press ranked Ellison as the top-paid chief executive in the world.
Job Description:Responsible for the timely and successful running and performance of data loads for one of the functionally broadest and most heavily used OBIEE implementations in the world.
• Contribute as a member of the worldwide data warehouse operations team
• Manage and support successful data loads into the warehouse
• Coordinate new ETL code deployments and data fixes with the development team
• Interface with Oracle Product Development to resolve database and OBIEE issues
• Monitor and improve system performance and availability
- BE/Degree in computer science, or another technical or engineering field; experience with technologies such as the Oracle OBIEE, Informatica, SQL-PL/SQL; good time management and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working familiarity with high tech hardware or software sales, marketing, orders, contracts, finance, or supply chain management a plus.
Skills:• Oracle SQL - PL/SQL, Experience using OBIEE, DAC, Informatica Workflow Monitor, Oracle Concurrent Manager, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) experience a plus
• Time management, prioritization, sound judgement and quick decision making skills
• Technical problem solving abilities
• Ability to navigate and work productivity in a large corporate IT environment
• Collaboration with colleagues located around the globe
• Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities
• Availability to serve occasional weekend days on rotation
Locations of work:
How much Salary Oracle Offers for fresher:
Best in industry
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply on the below link