Red hat hiring Freshers from 2013 and 2014 freshers for Software Engineer position through online 2015 across India. Red hat recruitment drive 2015 for 2014 and 2013 pass outs of BE,BTech Graduates and MCA. Interested candidates can apply online. The link to apply online is provided below.
About Red hat:
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide. Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.Red Hat creates, maintains, and contributes to many free software projects and has also acquired several proprietary software packages and released their source code mostly under the GNU GPL while holding copyright under a single commercial entity and selling user subscriptions. As of June 2013, Red Hat is the largest corporate contributor to Linux.
The Red Hat Storage Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer. In this role, you will work as part of a team responsible for developing the Linux file system and writing unit test cases for the file system. You'll also participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product, conduct system analysis and development, and review and repair legacy code. We'll need you to have an extensive technical background, preferably in client or server architecture and algorithm development. You will also need to be creative and team-oriented, with good interpersonal skills.
Primary job responsibilities
- Design, develop and debug the storage file system
- Participate and contribute in code reviews
- Conduct system analysis and development and review and repair legacy code
- Debug and resolve any field issues
- Document code consistently throughout the development process
Required skills and Eligibility:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other technical degree with relevant experience is preferred
- Extensive working knowledge of C, C++, and Makefiles
- Excellent skills in and knowledge of file system, storage, data structures, and algorithms
- Familiarity with operating systems and Linux internals
- Knowledge of free and open source software development concepts and methodologies
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with customers when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Locations of work:
Best in industry
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply on the below link
Red hat apply Link