Schneider Electric Hiring all Bachelor Degree graduates for "Data Research Engineer" position. Schneider Electric Hiring Freshers in January 2015 for Bangalore location. All the Interested candidates can apply through below provided link and shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
|Company Name||Schneider Electric|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor Degree|
|Job Role||Data Research Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Schneider Electric, Inc. is looking for a Data Center Equipment Research Engineer to join our growing team in Bangalore , India as a contractor. We are seeking someone to help us collect specification data on IT assets for our customers.
- The candidate will work with an experienced team of Data Research Engineers using a proprietary web application to enter the specification data for IT assets in to web forms. This data must be accurate and of a high quality. The candidate will be expected to develop skills for reading and understanding IT Asset documentation, as well as the roles different pieces of equipment play in the data center.
- The candidate will need to use the skills they develop to complete work lists of IT Assets found in the data center at customer sites and enter the data into the company’s database.
- In this position you will work within Schneider's IT Business Group in the exciting and newly emerging Data Center Infrastructure Management market segment (DCIM), and will help to facilitate sales of the company’s industry leading DCIM solutions.
- Any Bachelors degree candidates can apply to this position
- Candidates should have Good Knowledge on substation topologies and good communication skills in English.
- Candidates should have good Analytical skills and be good team player.
- Candidates should have Excellent written spoken English skills.
Click Here to apply Online and for more details
Schneider Electric is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.