Trigent Software Ltd Hiring Freshers from 2103 and 2014 batch for L1 Support Engineer position. Trigent Software Ltd recruitment drive 2105 for 2103 and 2014 freshers.
Interested candidates can apply online. The link to apply online is provided below.
About Trigent Software Ltd:Trigent Software is a SEI CMM Level 4 certified information technology services consulting company with offices in Southborough, Massachusetts, U.S. and Bangalore, India.
The company provides offshore software development, outsourced product development, web application development, software maintenance, business intelligence, system integration, legacy system migration, software quality assurance, software testing, and technical support services from its offshore development center in Bangalore. The company is a Microsoft Certified Partner for SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS).
Trigent Software is a member of NASSCOM and is ranked in Software Magazine The Software 500 survey for 2008-10. The company was ranked among top three SharePoint consulting companies in the U.S. by bestwebdesignagencies.com; an independent authority on the best web designing companies; in its latest research Best SharePoint Consulting Companies - January 2011.
Position:L1 Support Engineer
Job Description:Fundamental Technical knowhow on system trouble shooting, few prominent knowledge areas are:-
Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (9X, NT, 2000, XP)
Printers and print Services
E-Mail and Internet mail
Familiar with Lotus Notes and MS Outlook email clients.
Excellent communication skills, with neutral accent. (Voice based Support)
Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility:
- BE / B. Tech (any stream) from 2013-2014 batch. Should have cleared all semester exams (no backlogs).
- BCA / B.Sc. (CS) / MCA candidates with excellent academic background good communication can also apply.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Decent knowledge related to operating system, hardware, networking, etc.
- Candidates clearing the final assessment/interview will be deployed to work at client location