Accenture hiring 2013 and 2014 freshers as a "Testing Associate" .Openings For Freshers in Accenture for Testing Associate position . Accenture conducting walkin drive 2015 for freshers for Testing Associate position. Accenture recruiting freshers in February 2015 for Testing Associate position in Bangalore. Accenture Recruitment 2015 for freshers. 2015 Freshers Jobs openings in Accenture. Accenture careers for freshers 2015. www.123freshersjobs.com is the best freshers jobs site in India. Get latest free Job alerts by registering your email id.
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Testing Associate|
|Salary||3.0 - 4.0 Lakhs|
About Accenture Company:
Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company.Its incorporated headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009. It is the world's largest consulting firm as measured by revenues and is a Fortune Global 500 company. As of 2014, the company reported net revenues of $30.0 billion with approximately 319,000 employees, serving clients in more than 200 cities in 56 countries. Accenture has more employees in India than in any other country; in the US, it has about 40,000 employees and 35,000 located in the Philippines. Accenture's current clients include 89 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
Accenture common equity is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, under the symbol ACN, and was added to the S&P 500 index on July 5, 2011.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent , MCA
- Minimum 0-1 years experience
Job Description for Testing Associate:
- Should have relevant years of experience in writing test scripts & test conditions
- Good to haves – Familiarity with handling support tickets, generating reports.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical discipline (e.g. computer science, Electronics or electrical engineering).
- Knowledge in technical skills in application development, tools, technologies, as well as technical architecture would be preferred which includes,
- Should have excellent communication skills in English.
- Analytic ability in order to analyze technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions.
- Knowledge for computer hardware industry/products will be an added advantage.
- Must be Self-reliant and self-disciplined, yet willing to work effectively in a team environment.