Capgemini Hiring "System Associate" for freshers. B.E/B.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply this position. Candidates can check the below skill set and eligible candidates can apply through the below provided link before it expires.
|Job Role||System Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Trained/Knowledge on skills required.
- Flexible to learn or work on other technologies
- Communication has to be excellent both verbal and written (with command over English language).
- Ability to logically troubleshoot technical problems. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability & willingness to learn and support different technologies & applications 6. Ready to relocate
- Work in 24/7 support
- Candidates with SCJP certification and Core Java/J2EE are preferred.
- Resources who are ready to work in any shift,any technology and ready to relocate as per project requirement.
- Technical requirement for ’CoreJava’ OOPs, Polymorphism, Inhetitance, Overloading, JDBC, Exception handling, Multithreading, Networking, AWT, Swings, reflection.
Apply Mode: Online
Click Here to Apply Online and for more details.
CapGemini is a French multinational corporation head quartered in Paris, France. It provides IT services and is one of the world's largest consulting, outsourcing and professional services companies with more than 140,000 employees in over 40 countries. It was founded in 1967 by Serge Kampf, the current vice-chairman, in Grenoble, France. Paul Hermelin, the chairman and CEO of the Capgemini group has led the company since his appointment in December 2001.
Capgemini's regional operations include North and South America, Northern Europe & Asia Pacific and Central & Southern Europe. Services are delivered through four disciplines; Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and Local Professional Services. The latter is delivered through Sogeti, a wholly owned subsidiary.