FCI Recruitment 2015: Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing food grain supply chain management, has published an employment notification for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering), Assistant Grade-II (Hindi), Typist (Hindi) and Assistant Grade-III (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot). Total number of vacancies 4318, age limit 28 years, salary Rs. 9300 – 29950/- per month. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online mode through FCI website from 16/02/2015 (10.00 a.m) to 17/03/2015 12.00 (a.m). For more details about FCI recruitment 2015 regarding educational qualification, selection process, age limit, how to apply eligible Criteria and other information are given below.
Total No. of Vacancies: 4318
Zone wise vacancies details:
East Zone: 473 post
West Zone: 779 post
North Zone: 1702 post
South Zone: 1194 post
North East Zone: 170 post
Name of the Post:
1) Junior Engineer (JE)
c) Electrical Engineering
2) Assistant Grade-II (Hindi)
3) Typist (Hindi)
4) Assistant Grade-III
Salary: Rs. 9300 – 29950/- per month
Age Limit: 28 years
Important Dates for FCI Recruitment 2015
Opening Date for Online Registration – 16/02/2015
Last Date for Online Registration – 17/03/2015
Eligible Criteria for FCI Recruitment 2015
Age limit: As on 01/01/2015 maximum age limit for the Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering) and Assistant Grade-II (Hindi) post is 28 years, 25 years for the Typist (Hindi) post and 27 years for the Assistant Grade-III (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot) post.
Note: Age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates 5 years, 3 years for OBC candidates, for the PH/PWD candidates 10 years, for the PH/PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST 15 years and 13 years for PH/PWD candidates belonging to OBC.
1) Junior Engineer (JE): Educational qualification for the post of i)JE Civil Engineering post – Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 1 year experience, ii) JE Mechanical Engineering post – Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 1 year experience, iii) JE Electrical Engineering post – Degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 1 year experience.
2) Assistant Grade-II (Hindi): Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject. Proficiency in English. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
3) Typist (Hindi): Graduation or equivalent.30 W.P.M typing speed in Hindi.
4) Assistant Grade-III: Educational qualification for the post of i) AG-III General – Graduation Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with proficiency in use of computers. ii) AG-III Accounts – Bachelor of Commerce from recognized University with proficiency in use of computers. iii) AG-III Technical – B.Sc in Agriculture / Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / food Science from a recognized University. Or B.Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering. iv) AG-III Depot – Graduation Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2015
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online mode through FCI website www.fcijobsportal.com from 16/02/2015 (10.00 a.m) to 17/03/2015 12.00 (a.m).
Before registering on the website , candidates should follow the instruction:
a) Valid E-mail id and mobile no.
b) Recent coloured passport size photograph is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the online application form.The photograph should be 20kb – 40 kb.
c) Scanned copy of signature in black ink.
d) Certificate for exemption of application fee for SC/ST/PWD Ex-servicemen etc.
Read Complete FCI Recruitment 2015 advertisement
Application Fee: Application fee is Rs.350/-, candidates can pay application fee through Internet banking/ Credit card / Debit card or cash payment through e-challan at SBI branches.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will have to appear for written test. Short listed candidates will be called for final selection process.
More details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Salary, Selection Procedure, How to Apply etc about FCI Recruitment 2015.