Honeywell Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee position.Honeywell recruitment drive 2015 for 2013/2014 and 2015 pass outs of freshers Graduates. Interested candidates can apply online. Honeywell off campus drive 2015.Honeywell recruiting freshers 2015. www.123freshersjobs.com is best jobs site in India.
About Honeywell Company:Honeywell International, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services, and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company; in 2012 it was listed as 77th in the Fortune 500 America's ranking.Honeywell has a global workforce of approximately 130,000, of whom approximately 58,000 are employed in the United States. The company is headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey. Its current chief executive officer is David M. Cote. The company and its corporate predecessors were part of the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index from December 7, 1925, until February 9, 2008.
The company's current name, Honeywell International Inc., is the product of a merger in which Honeywell Inc. was acquired by the much larger AlliedSignal in 1999. The company headquarters were consolidated with AlliedSignal's headquarters in Morristown, New Jersey; however the combined company chose the name "Honeywell" because of its superior brand recognition.
Honeywell has many brands that commercial and retail consumers may recognize, including its line of home thermostats (particularly the iconic round type) and Garrett turbochargers.
Graduate Engineer Trainee
• Should basic of DCS / PLC , Process automation , Boolean Logics , MS-Excel , Word, Access
• Should know basics of P&IDs
• Should know about Final control elements, Sensors.
• Should know basics of Flow, pressure, Level & temperature measurement
• Should be able carry out (Under supervision) Control system Hardware and Software Detail Design, Engineering, Application Development, Testing, Integration of Hardware, FAT with customer.
• Should be able to carry out (Under supervision) Engineering of System / Marshalling / Power Distribution cabinets, Auxiliary Consoles.
• Ensures that the final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the end user by doing thorough Self quality checks.
• Should be able to operate Computers and know Basics of networking ( LAN, Ethernet, Modem, switch, Router, HUB)
• Should be able to develop & test Functional Logic Diagrams for ESD , Fire & Gas
• Should know basics of PID control – Simple , cascade , ratio control
• Should be able to develop and test Sequence Logics.
• Should be able to read, Understand P&IDs, Control Narratives, etc
- BE/ B. Tech. (Computer Science, Information Systems and Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecom, Electronics and Instrumentation) and MCA 2013/2014 and 2015 pass outs.
- Minimum 60% marks in 10th and 12th Std.
- Freshers from 2013/2014 and 2015 Batch
Locations of work:
4.2 Lakhs Per Annum
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply on the below link
Click here to apply apply for job