Indian Army Recruitment 2015 for BE,BTech and MCA freshers for TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC)-121 and ARMY EDUCATION CORPS (AEC) across India. Interested candidates can apply online. The link to apply online is provided below. BE,BTech and MCA 2014-2015 pass outs.Indian Army Recruiting 2015 freshers for TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC)-121 and ARMY EDUCATION CORPS (AEC) through online.Indian Army Pool Campus Drive 2015 Haryana for freshers across India on 16th Feb 2015 . www.123freshersjobs.com is the best freshers jobs site in India.
About Indian Army:
The Indian Army (IA, Hindi:Bharatiya Thalsena) is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the de jure Commander-in-Chief of the army while the de facto leadership lies with Minister of Defence, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army and finally the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns across the world, earning a large number of battle and theatre honours before and after Independence.
The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders. It conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances, like Operation Surya Hope, and can also be requisitioned by the government to cope with internal threats. It is a major component of national power alongside the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force.
1) TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC)-121
(a). Age. 20 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 88 and 01 Jul 95 both dates inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate
(b). Gender. Only Male candidates to apply.
(c). Educational Qualification.Candidates appeared in the Final Year of the Engineering Degree Course and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering from recognized Universities/Institutions/Colleges in the subjects mentioned below will be eligible to apply. Candidates must possess the educational qualification at the time of joining Academy for training. The candidates appeared in the final Semester examination of Degree Course, should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
2) ARMY EDUCATION CORPS (AEC)
(a) Age. 23 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 88 and 01 Jul 92 both dates inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate
(b) Gender. Only Male candidates to apply.
(c) Educational Qualification. Only those candidates who have passed Post Graduate Degree MA/M.Sc in the following subjects /M.Com/MCA/MBA with 1st or 2nd Division:- MA in English/Economics/History/ Geography/ Statistics/Pol.Science/Philosophy/Psychology/ Sociology/Public Administration/International Relation/International Studies M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Maths/Botany/Geology/ Nano Science/Electronics M.Com/MCA/MBA, Foreign languages (MA in Chinese/Tibetan/Burmese/ Pushto/Dari & Arabic)
Indian Army Jobs Age Limit:
19 to 25 Years (Born between 02 Jul 90 and 01 Jul 96).
Procedure to Apply:
- Click on ONLINE APPLICATION Link.
- To fill up ONLINE APPLICATION form, the Candidate has to first sign up for Registration.
- On Clicking Sing Up tab, Sign Up window appears and candidate is required to fill all the details.
- Every Candidate must select own unique User Name and Password (Not more than 10 characters) Please note down and remember your User Name and Password.
- After filling all the tabs,Click Submit.
- Welcome window appears displaying User Name and Link for Online Application for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-121) OR ARMY EDUCATION CORPS (AEC).
- Click Online Application Form for the Course and then a new window appears displaying the actual Online Application Form.
- Online Application Form comprises of four parts(a) Personal, (b) Communication, (c) SSB, (d) Educational and (e) Semester details.
- Fill in all the fields in respective parts of Online Application and Click Save.
- On clicking save Tab, next parts of the Online Application Form appear on the screen and repeat the same procedure to fill all four parts of Online Application Form.
- Thereafter First Click Save and then Click on Submit Tab.
- In case you want to check or edit any information filled in any part of the application Form, please don’t submit and Log out.
- Login again by clicking Online Application Link by using same User Name and Password used at the time of Registration.
- Online Application Form as filled in by you will appear on the screen and the same can be edited. After editing, click Save and then Submit. Once submitted the Application can’t be edited.
- Roll No will be auto generated and your Online Form in PDF Format with complete details as filled in by you will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of the PDF File and in case you want to take printout later then save the same in your PC.
- No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
Date of Drive :16th Feb 2015*(Monday)
Venue:Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology(APIIT) SD INDIA PANIPAT, Near Toll Plaza , G. T. Road, Panipat, Haryana
More Fresher Jobs: Click Here
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online in the below link
Indian Army Job online Apply Link