Intel Recruitment Drive For Freshers as System Analyst In Feb 2015. Openings For Freshers At Intel Bangalore. Freshers Jobs At Bangalore In February 2015. Intel Freshers Openings 2015. Freshers Openings In February At Bangalore.
Bachelor's Degree/ 1+ years, or
Master's Degree/ 0+ years
0 - 1 Years
Best In The Market
- Work with Business Analyst clients to clarify business requirements, map them to systems capabilities, and recommend technical solutions.
- Convert client requirements into technical terms for the development team, and advise clients on resource requirements, scope, budgets, and timing.
- Develop use cases, customer scenarios, and/or demos, and plan and coordinate testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications between the business and the development teams.
- Document changes and create troubleshooting guides, may provide Level 3 production support when Level 1 or 2 at the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is unable to solve a problem.
- Work on several projects simultaneously (except ERP-type aps, then work on 1 release at a time) in teams with other Systems Analysts and developers.
- The Grade 3 Systems Analyst performs this function as part of a team for small projects, this level typically requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identify root cause for Problems, and develop workarounds
- Identify recurring issues and work with application developer and eliminate the issue from the system
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Responsible for adhering to the ITIL framework while supporting applications using the tools provided.
- Ability to debug/troubleshoot is highly essential.
- Drive day to day business needs by managing processes and/or workflow.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur like ITERP/ MI.
- In the role of Systems Analyst, you will be joining a team of IT professionals who are focused on supporting and delivering solutions for various groups in Sales and Marketing.
- The candidates is also expected to have good understanding of the web content systems like Adobe CQ, identity management systems (for authentication and authorization) and XML standards to allow for integrating applications at an enterprise standard.
- Ability to showcase small POC's to buy off on a concept is a must.
- The Systems Analyst should have techno functional skills to interface with the business efficiently.