Twitter Hiring Freshers as ‘Software Engineer’ in Bangalore.Twitter recruitment 2015 for freshers. 2015 Freshers Jobs in Twitter.
About Twitter Company:
Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called "tweets".
Registered users can read and post tweets, but unregistered users can only read them. Users access Twitter through the website interface, SMS, or mobile device app. Twitter Inc. is based in San Francisco and has more than 25 offices around the world.
Twitter was created in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey, Evan Williams, Biz Stone and Noah Glass and launched by July 2006. The service rapidly gained worldwide popularity, with more than 100 million users who in 2012 posted 340 million tweets per day. The service also handled 1.6 billion search queries per day. In 2013 Twitter was one of the ten most-visited websites, and has been described as "the SMS of the Internet." As of December 2014, Twitter has more than 500 million users, out of which more than 284 million are active users
www.123freshersjobs.com is the best freshers jobs site in India. Get latest free Job alerts by registering your email id.
Our engineering teams are responsible for the services and infrastructure that connect hundreds of millions of active Twitter users to real-time information about what’s relevant in their lives and the world we live in. We work on some of the world’s largest distributed systems -- our core infrastructure receives hundreds of millions of tweets per day and serves tens of billions of API requests, all with an uptime in excess of 99.9%. Our other systems operate at a similarly staggering scale: we serve over 2+ billion search queries per day, render hundreds of millions of ad impressions, and process hundreds of terabytes of log and interaction data daily. As a software engineer at Twitter, you will help us build, scale and maintain these systems, all of which have a direct impact on the lives of our users and the success of our business.
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure, distributed systems, performance analysis, search infrastructure and/or large-scale data processing
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Strong algorithms and data structures background
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Build and maintain high-performance, scalable systems
- Improve the reliability and efficiency of Twitter's core systems
- Support Twitter’s internal APIs and user-facing products
- Develop elegant solutions to complex problems
- Code using Scala, Ruby, Java, or C/C++
Click here to apply for 2015 freshers jobs
How much Salary Twitter offers to freshers:
How To Apply Twitter Jobs online:
Interested candidates can apply on the below link.
Click Here to apply Twitter Jobs online