About SanDisk Company:
SanDisk Corporation is an American multinational corporation that designs, develops and manufactures flash memory storage solutions and software. It was founded in 1988 by Dr. Eli Harari, Jack Yuan and Sanjay Mehrotra, non-volatile memory technology experts. The Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company is based in Silicon Valley, and has more than half its sales outside the United States. Its products are sold at more than 260,000 retail locations in more than 100 countries. SanDisk became a publicly traded company on NASDAQ in November 1995. As of February 2015, its market capitalization was over US$17 billion.
In 2014, Eli Harari was awarded the National Medal of Technology and Innovation from President Obama for his innovations and contributions to flash memory storage solutions. www.123freshersjobs.com is the best freshers jobs site in India. Get latest free Job alerts by registering your email id.
Name of the Post:
Staff Firmware Engineer
- Directs the activities related to the analysis, design, programming, debugging, troubleshooting, and modification of software for firmware (IC embedded code) applications.
- Oversees programming activities involving analog and digital hardware and software operating systems.
- May have responsibility for the programming of assembly language, machine language and high level languages, including but not limited to C and C++.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Minimum 60% marks in BE,BTech and MCA
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills
- The students should be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
Click Here ---- IT Placement papers
Recruitment Process in IT company:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Round
Locations of work:
Click here for more 2015 freshers jobs
IT Freshers Salary in MNC:
Best In Industry