American Express Hiring Freshers as "Business Analyst" position Gurgaon, India. American Express recruitment drive 2015 for 2013/2014 and 2015 pass outs of BE,BTech freshers Graduates .
About American Express Company:
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Manhattan's Three World Financial Center in New York City, United States. Founded in 1850, it is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler's cheque businesses. Amex cards account for approximately 24% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US.
BusinessWeek and Interbrand ranked American Express as the 22nd most valuable brand in the world, estimating the brand to be worth US$14.97 billion. Fortune listed Amex as one of the top 20 Most Admired Companies in the World.The company's logo, adopted in 1958, is a Centurion whose image appears on the company's travelers' cheques, charge cards and credit cards.
www.123freshersjobs.com is the best freshers jobs site in India. Get latest free Job alerts by registering your email id.
- Participating in regular discussions with stakeholders to gather the objectives and business requirements
- Understanding the architectural design, schema and flow of data from the source to various destinations
- Translating the business requirements into technical specifications by writing efficient SQL statements to pull out meaning information from the upcoming data-mart
- Conducting rigorous data matching exercise and apply business validation rules to identify data gaps between existing platforms and the new warehouse being built
- Highlighting the findings to stakeholders and partnering with them to resolve the concerns
- Implementing processes to drive data governance and implement quality controls –Create and maintain SOP documentation for all process specific tasks
- Bachelors’ degree required, preferably B.E./ B.Tech from a reputed institute/university
- Proven expertise in handling large sets of data and exposure to data management across multiple applications and systems ? Proven experience in managing large scale testing projects
- Strong SQL query writing ability
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing and partnering skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure environment with minimal errors
- Should be a good team player
- Strong organization skills and project management skills
- Ability to leverage technology to solve for reporting needs - Advanced Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
Locations of work:
Click here to apply for 2015 freshers jobs
5.8 Lakhs Per Annum
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply on the below link
Click Here to apply for job